The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center remains open to the public from 5 am to 2 am daily. Visitors entering the building are asked to maintain proper distance from others; a face covering is required for building entry.
TCMA Business Offices continue to operate with key personnel onsite and are available to assist visitors, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Please contact us at 202.312.1300 or email@example.com with any questions.
TCMA continues to closely monitor the current COVID-19 developments and take appropriate measures in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). We strive to ensure a safe environment for clients, tenants, employees and guests of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. Therefore, we have taken many measures that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Signage displaying CDC recommended best practices for proper hygiene and social distancing, that can help combat the spread of the virus, has been posted throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center; hand sanitizer dispensers can also be found at each concierge desk. Additionally, TCMA will provide hand sanitizer stations in conference spaces as needed.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting policies are in place throughout the building and event spaces. All cleaning supplies meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use against viruses, bacteria and airborne pathogens. The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public areas of the building with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces.
- TCMA has developed guidelines for hosting live and hybrid events in a safe and secure way including new protocols for safety and health checks, increased cleaning and sanitizing inspections of all spaces, innovations in food and beverage offerings and more. For a detailed guide on TCMA’s Essential Six steps for a safer and secure event, click here.
- The food court is open with limited vendors. Click here for more information.
For valuable and up-to-date information about COVID-19, please reference the following official resources: