Park in downtown DC’s largest and most easily accessible garage. Whether you’re looking for hourly, daily or monthly parking, with 2,000 spaces and a prime location we can accommodate your needs.
Conveniently located near many Washington, DC attractions, including the National Mall, the Washington Monument, the White House, Smithsonian Museums including the National Museum of African American History and Culture, the Warner and National Theaters and many other DC attractions. Our underground garage is safe, secure, and open 24 hours a day.
You can access the parking garage at the following 3 entrances:
- (1) 13 ½ Street and Pennsylvania Avenue
- (2) located on either side of the building on 14th Street between Constitution Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue
- $12.00 - One hour or less
- $20.00 - One to two hours
- $22.00 - Two to four hours
- $25.00 - Four to 15 hours
- $35.00 - 15 to 24 hours
- $35 - Daily
- $17.00 - Weekday evenings (enter after 5:00 pm and exit by 3:00 am)
- $17.00 - Weekend and holiday (enter after 3:00 am)
Important Information To remember
- Upon entry to the garage your vehicle will be screened; please plan accordingly.
- Maximum overhead clearance into the garage is 7 feet.
- If single spaces are not available, park in any Valet/Assist/Stacked parking area and leave your keys with an attendant (this service is free).
- Valet attended hours vary by floor- if you depart after hours, you can pick up your keys at the 14 North cashier booth on the B1 level.
- Parking rates begin at 3:00 a.m. daily.
- As you enter the elevator banks be sure to take a parking level reminder card.
- Bicycles may enter and exit the garage via 14th Street, all racks are located on the B-1 level. Bicyclists are prohibited from entering or exiting the garage via Pennsylvania Ave. (13½ Street).
- We do not negotiate rates, policies or procedures.
- No in and out privileges.