Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
Washington, DC 20004
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is committed to providing the safest and highest service possible to our online visitors – we use our best efforts to protect the privacy of all who visit our website. We do not sell information to third parties.
Information We Collect
We automatically log information about you and your computer when you visit our site. For example, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our site. We collect information if you inquire through our contact forms or sign up to receive e-mail updates on the website or through our email marketing platforms. We may ask for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information. For visitors that submit service-based inquiries, we may retain your contact information in order to facilitate the requested information and ongoing correspondence as needed. Incoming calls using the phone numbers listed on our website are recorded for quality assurance.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information as follows:
We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
How Your Information is Protected
We employ https security protocol to communicate with your browser software in addition to maintaining privacy and security controls over the information that is shared with us. All of the information contained in this website, including the site design, graphics, and text are the copyrighted property of Trade Center Management Associates. Any other trademarks, company names, product names and/or logos set forth in this website are the property of their respective owners. This website may contain links to other sites operated by third parties; Trade Center Management Associates is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.