Learn how developers and investors are taking lessons learned in 2022 and applying it to their future project investments. How can D.C., Maryland and Virginia work together to become
- Learn how developers and investors are taking lessons learned in 2022 and applying it to their future project investments.
- How can D.C., Maryland and Virginia work together to become more competitive with other large cities like NYC, Los Angeles, etc?
- Learn how migration and labor force current and future trends are impacting D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia.
- What policies are being put in place to increase economic development as well as other real estate transactions?
- Learn how developers, investors, GC’s, etc. are predicting consumer, resident and tenant demands and expectations in 2023.
- How is the DMV area planning for an economic downturn? What were the top risks investors and executives made in the last 12 months? Are we seeing a different approach toward fund structure and capital stack?
- As the region continues to grow, how is the area strategizing to attract and maintain its labor force? Are there certain incentives being added to recruit talent?
- Learn why top employers are moving their headquarters to the region and, specifically, what is attracting them in certain neighborhoods in the DMV.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 11:30 am
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004